Skip to main content
Lefors ISD Goals
- Inspire critical thinking and maintain rigorous standards of academic achievement to prepare all students for graduation and post-secondary opportunities.
- Recruit, employ, develop, retain, and reward a premier workforce.
- Promote effective parental and community involvement through communications, participation, and partnerships in accomplishing the district’s goals.
- Provide learning facilities that are safe, well maintained, and equipped to maximize academic achievement.
- Optimize resources for student and staff success by adopting a fiscally responsible budget using conservative values.